Each mixed case has a selection of our core Strangers Brewing Co. beers and our seasonal specials. Currently our cases include a mix from the following beers:
- Cockleroi (3.8%) – our Best Bitter; a traditional session ale. Classic British hops (Fuggles and East Kent Goldings) give a clean bitterness and earthy, floral hop notes, which balances perfectly against deeper malt flavours of caramel and biscuit.
- Sloe Road (4.3%) – our Light Porter. Brewed once a year in the depths of winter, Sloe Road is a light but complex porter with the addition of foraged sloes, hand-picked after the first frosts have arrived.
- Suntrap (5.0%) – our Pale Ale / Lager Hybrid. Suntrap is the perfect fridge-filler; a refreshing and balanced blonde beer for any occasion.
- Nectar (4.0%) – our Pale Ale. Nectar is a dry-hopped ale made with 100% pale ale malt, with the added addition of honey made by bees on the farm.
- Narrowboat (5.7%) – our IPA. Narrowboat is a traditional British IPA; a well-hopped, higher-strength ale with a balanced maltiness.
- New Shoots (4.7%) – American-style pale. New Shoots is a hop-forward refreshing pale ale with citrus and pine flavours.
What our customers say
Looking for something else…
As always, delivery is free to all addresses within a 5 mile radius of the brewery, and for all orders over £40. For those within an 18 mile radius of the brewery – this covers council areas of Midlothian (Edinburgh), West Lothian, Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and much of the South and West of Fife – delivery is free for orders over £20.