Terms and Conditions
We are committed to responsible data management and comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act (2018).
- Unless you opt in to receive other information, we will only use your personal details to supply the goods/services you have requested
- If you have opted in to receive other information, you can opt out at any time
- We will never pass your details on to 3rd party companies
- We do not store credit/debit card details
Delivery and returns
Details of our delivery and returns policies can be found on our Delivery and Returns page. Buy buying from this website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of delivery detailed on that page.
Age of Consent
To use this site, you must be of legal age to purchase/consume alcohol in your country of residence.
Beer memberships – monthly prize draw
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on (or close to) the first of each month.
- Entries will only be accepted as those who are active Beer Club members at the time of the monthly prize draw.
- The winner will receive one case of 6 x 330ml cans delivered alongside their membership delivery for that month.
- Winner’s deliveries can only be delivered to one address, that address must be in the UK and will be the same address as the monthly membership.
- Product cannot be exchanged or changed.
Questions & Contact Information
If you would like to: get in touch, register a complaint, or access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Strangers Brewing Co.
Company registration: SC690749
Registered name: Strangers Brewing Company Ltd
Vat Registration: 382393378
Brewery registration no.: 22/8560/00
Excise ID: GB00022856000
Warehouse Keeper ID: GBWK382393300